Allpicts.in – I would like to share this illustration of Tashichho Dzong High-Resolution Photo. I hope that this photo can be a reference if you want to visit Bhutan. I use this photo as the #6 of 10 series of Bhutan Tourism from India. The series consists of the 10 best destinations if you want to visit Bhutan, especially from India.
Tashichho Dzong is a Buddhist monastery and fortress on the northern edge of the city of Thimphu in Bhutan. This monastery and fortress were built by the first Dharma Raja, who also founded the Lho-Drukpa sect of Buddhism, which has remained the distinctive sect of Bhutan.
I use this picture of Tashichho Dzong as a reference when you plan to get a Bhutan Tourism from India. Moreover, feel free to visit our gallery below to get more pictures associated with Bhutan Tourism.
Bhutan Tourism Destinations
- Tashichho Dzong High-Resolution Photo – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 6 of 10
- Buddha Dordenma Statue in Bhutan
- Paro Taktsang Monastery – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 3 of 10
- Clock Tower Square in Thimphu – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 5 of 10
- National Museum of Bhutan – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 4 of 10
- Punakha Dzong – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 2 of 10