Allpicts.in – After publishing the photo of Buddha Dordenma Statue, here again, another destination of Bhutan Tourism from India Series. I use this picture as the #2 of all 10 Bhutan Tourism from India Series. It featured a high-resolution photo of Punakha Dzong Bhutan.
The Punakha Dzong Bhutan is also known as Pungtang Dechen Photrang Dzong. This name has a unique meaning: “the palace of great happiness or bliss”. Dzong architecture is a distinctive type of fortress architecture found mainly in Bhutan and former Tibet. Punakha Dzong is located at the confluence of two rivers: the Pho Chhu (father river) and Mo Chhu (mother river).
I use this picture of Punakha Dzong as a reference when you plan to get a Bhutan Tourism from India. Moreover, feel free to visit our gallery below to get more pictures associated with Bhutan Tourism.
Bhutan Tourism Destinations
- Paro Taktsang Monastery – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 3 of 10
- Clock Tower Square in Thimphu – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 5 of 10
- Tashichho Dzong High-Resolution Photo – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 6 of 10
- National Museum of Bhutan – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 4 of 10
- Punakha Dzong – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 2 of 10
- Buddha Dordenma Statue in Bhutan