I love to share you this high resolution picture of National Museum of Bhutan. This super high quality picture was captured and copy righted by Bill Bennett. I share this in order to give you more information about Bhutan Tourism from India.
The Museum of Bhutan is located in the town of Paro in western Bhutan. This museum was established in 1968. The necessary infrastructure was created to house some of the finest specimens of Bhutanese art, including masterpieces of bronze statues and paintings.
How to visit this place?
Bhutan is located in the Eastern Himalayas and bordered by China in the north and India in the south. If you have a plan to visit this museum from India, it’s better if you to pick some north India tourism packages at local India travel company. Commonly , there are also many travel agents in Delhi India which offering you Bhutan tour packages.
If you are traveling from North India, you can consider reaching Delhi, Kanpur or Ranchi. In addition, there are direct flights from Kolkata to Paro in Bhutan. You can also reach Hasimara by train, a small town in the Jalpaiguri District of West Bengal. There is about a distance of 17 KMs to Bhutan Border. The last option is reaching Jaigoan by taxi or bus, the Indian town touching Indo-Bhutan Border.
Moreover, feel free to visit our gallery below to get more pictures associated with Bhutan Tourism.
Bhutan Tourism Destinations
- Paro Taktsang Monastery – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 3 of 10
- Clock Tower Square in Thimphu – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 5 of 10
- Tashichho Dzong High-Resolution Photo – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 6 of 10
- Buddha Dordenma Statue in Bhutan
- Punakha Dzong – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 2 of 10
- National Museum of Bhutan – Bhutan Tourism from India Series 4 of 10