Allpicts.in – I think this gallery of the 31 most beautiful beaches can be a good reference if you have a plan to travel. As we know that our planet is incredible, and there are so many beautiful places in the world to visit. I would like to give you a little information about several beautiful beaches around the world.
- 1. Elafonissi Beach Crete
- 2. Corfu Island Beach
- 3. Phra Nang Beach Thailand
- 4. Havelock Island Beach in India
- 5. Praia da Ursa Beach in Portugal
- 6. Sunny Beach in Nessebar Bulgaria
- 7. Playa de Muro Beach in Mallorca, Spain
- 8. Kendwa Beach in Zanzibar Tanzania
- 9. Hanalei Bay Beach in Hawaii
- 10. Champagne Beach in Espiritu Santo Vanuatu
- 11 to 31 Other Beaches
- Related posts:
1. Elafonissi Beach Crete
Elafonissi Beach is a popular beach with pink sand. It is located 76km west of Chania and 5km south of Chrysoskalitisa Monastery, in the southwesternmost tip of Crete. This beach frequently appears on lists of the world’s most beautiful beaches because of its stunning pink-colored sand and aquamarine water.
2. Corfu Island Beach
Corfu island is one of the most popular of the Ionian Islands, the island chain off the west coast of mainland Greece in the Ionian Sea. This island is also known as Kerkyra and it is administered by three municipalities with the islands of Othonoi, Ereikoussa, and Mathraki.
3. Phra Nang Beach Thailand
Phra Nang is part of a small peninsula located between the city of Krabi and Ao Nang beach. This beach is also beside Railay beach which is accessible only by boat due to the high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access. In fact, both Pra Nang and Railay beach are renowned for their beautiful beaches and quiet relaxing atmosphere.
4. Havelock Island Beach in India
Havelock Island is the largest island in Ritchie’s Archipelago in the Andaman Islands. This Island is featured many great beaches, a casual atmosphere, snorkeling, and scuba diving services. For your information, the best time to visit this place is mid-January to mid-May when the weather is sunny with calmer seas.
5. Praia da Ursa Beach in Portugal
This place is also known as Ursa beach and it is one of the most beautiful places in Portugal. Praia da Ursa is located 40 km west of Lisbon. Moreover, this little beach is often cited as one of the most beautiful in the area. The name of the beach comes from the “Rocha da Ursa” (bear rock).
6. Sunny Beach in Nessebar Bulgaria
This place is also known as the “Pearl of the Black Sea” and it is one of the most prominent tourist destinations and seaports on the Black Sea. It’s located approximately 35 km north of Burgas in Nessebar municipality, Burgas Province. During the summer, the resort is home to many thousands of tourists.
7. Playa de Muro Beach in Mallorca, Spain
Playa de Muro is one of the most favorite beach tourist destinations in Mallorca, Spain. The beach is shallow, and there is plenty of space to play. By the way, there are many water sports at Playa de Muro, such as parasailing, banana boating, water skiing, and jet skiing.
8. Kendwa Beach in Zanzibar Tanzania
Kendwa is a beautiful beach in Zanzibar, Tanzania which is located just a few miles from Nungwi village. It has clear waters making it perfect for snorkeling, diving, and swimming without having to chase the ocean a mile away.
- Beautiful View of Hanalei Bay Beach in Kauai Hawaii – One of The Most Photographed Beaches in The World
9. Hanalei Bay Beach in Hawaii
Hanalei Bay is one of the most photographed beaches in the world. The most popular spot in this bay is the Hanalei Pier which is located at the mouth of the Hanalei River. Waves at Hanalei Bay vary tremendously from season to season. Blue clear water and a spectacular mountain backdrop are the main features of this place.
10. Champagne Beach in Espiritu Santo Vanuatu
Champagne beach is famous for its crystal clear waters and powdery white sands. It is located in adjacent and close proximity to Hog Harbour village on the northeast of Santo. The beautiful water is warm all year round, turtles love hanging around in the bay. You can snorkel there if you bring your snorkel gear and try your luck with the turtles.
11 to 31 Other Beaches
11. Shipwreck Beach/Navagio Beach Zakynthos Island Greece
Shipwreck Beach known locally as Navagio Beach, is one of the most famous beaches in Greece. It is lying on the western side of the Ionian island, close to Anafotiria village. In 2018, the beach was named the world’s best beach in a poll by over 1,000 travel journalists and professionals.
12. Pipa Beach or Praia de Pipa in Brazil
In Pipa Beach or Praia de Pipa, You can enjoy crystal-clear waters, fine, white sand, Atlantic forest, 10-meter-high vertical cliffs, and friendly locals. Additionally, this beach is next to the city of Natal, the capital city of Rio Grande do Norte.
13. Adraga Beach in Portugal
Praia da Adraga or Adraga beach is located in the North Atlantic of Portugal, near the town of Almoçageme, Sintra. Eventually, the water is very clean, so it is known as a Blue Flag beach. If you’re looking for a beautiful beach for photos or romantic walks along the shore, this is it.
14. Maya Bay Beach in Thailand
15. Grace Bay Beach in Turks and Caicos
16. Eagle Beach in Aruba
17. Radhanagar Beach in India
18. Baia do Sancho in Brazil
19. Trunk Bay Beach in Virgin Islands United States
20. Rabbit Beach in Italy
21. Camps Bay Beach in South Africa
22. Anse Source d’Argent
23. Coffee Bay Beach
24. Kata Noi Beach Thailand One of Phuket’s Most Beautiful Beaches
25. Mai Khao Beach – The Most Natural Beaches in Phuket – Thailand
26. Sunset Beach of Ishigaki-Jima in the Yaeyama Islands – Japan
27. Campulongu Beach (Spiaggia di Campulongu) in Villasimius Italy
28. Beautiful Beaches in Koh Kradan – Trang – Thailand
29. Marloes Sands Beach in Pembrokeshire Wales
30. Shoal Bay Beach – The Best Beaches in Antigua and Barbuda
31. Playa Flamenco (Culebra Beach) in Puerto Rico