Allpicts.in – I love to collect Indian Army soldier images in HD. You can collect these Indian Army wallpapers as your desktop background. They are also can be a perfect banner for many purposes. All the wallpapers are designed in high resolution. So, it will be easy to apply the wallpapers as your desktop background. Furthermore, all the Army wallpapers in this article are free to download. You can download the wallpapers using the download link after the pictures.
- Who is the Indian Army
- How does the Indian Army selection
- Picture of A Soldier in Silhouette
- Indian Army photo with Silhouette During Sunset
- Picture of an Indian Army with Tiranga Decoration
- Para Special Forces – Para SF – Para Commando Indian Army
- Indian Army Man Image for Mobile Phones
- Kumaon Regiment Indian Army 4K Ultra HD Picture
- Sikh Regiment Indian Army Desktop Background
- Mobile Phone Wallpaper with Soldier in Silhouette
- Indian Sikh Regiment Army Picture for Mobile Phones
- Parachute Regiment Indian Army During Republic Day Parade
- Wallpaper of Kumaon Regiment Indian Army During Training
- Soldiers of The Indian Army US Army During a Training
- Photo Of Indian Army Training for Wallpaper
- Indian Army and US Army in JBLM
- Gallery Indian Army Images and Wallpapers in HD
- Related posts:
Who is the Indian Army
Moreover, The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world. The main mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national unity and security and defend itself from internal threats and external aggression.
The Indian Army is the third-largest Armed force and one of the world’s most potent fighting forces. There are so many facts about the Indian Army that you should know, here are they:
- The Indian Army Is the World’s Biggest Voluntary Army which means forced recruitment is not practiced in the Indian Army
- Adolf Hitler desired the Regiment of Gurkha in the Indian Army
- Indian Military Academy trains the foreign armies of the UK, US, and Russia
- Indian Army never initiated war with any country
- Indian Army built the world’s highest bridge ‘The Bailey Bridge’ in August 1982
- The soldiers of the President’s Bodyguard get trained as Paratroopers
- President’s Bodyguard which was set up in the year 1773 is the oldest regiment in the Indian Army
- Indian Army doesn’t recruit on the basis of any reservations of caste and religion
- Indian Army carried out one of the biggest civilian rescue operations ‘Operation Rahat’ in 2013
How does the Indian Army selection
You can get much information about how to join the Indian Army from many sources. As we know that if you want to be in the Army is about choosing a career that is challenging and adventurous. So, you need to be focused, maintain a good physical condition, a positive frame of thought, courage, and zeal to lead is important to become part of the Indian Army.
The Indian Army has a regimental system that is divided into 7 commands on the basis of geographic locations and operations. Commonly, there are several qualifications of education and physical qualities points, including:
- Educational Qualifications
- Marital Status
- Physical Standard and Eligibility
There are several required steps to become an Indian Army:
- Form filling: You can get the form from many sources like the employment newspaper, the internet, or by contacting the recruiting office near you. You should prepare several data and important information about educational certificates, extra physical activity certificates, character certificates, birth certificates, photos, and many more.
- Physical tests: there are several tests based on physical activities, including a 1-mile run, pull-ups, balancing, and jumping. All the tests have various standards based on the place.
- Medical test: A candidate has to pass several medical tests with various points, including candidate should he suffering from any mental disease, well-developed chest and being in good shape, being free from bone diseases, and having good ability in hearing, viewing, and speaking, candidates must not have organic diseases, urine examination, and teeth medical test.
- Written test: the test is also usually called as Indian Army General Duty or GD exam. There are several items required, including General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics.
Picture of A Soldier in Silhouette
This is a wallpaper of the Indian Army with a picture of a soldier in silhouette. This Indian Army HD wallpaper was taken from www.indianarmy.nic.in, the official website of the Indian Army. Furthermore, this picture was adjusted to HD resolution with 1920×1080 pixels. So, it’s perfect for widescreen desktop background.
Indian Army photo with Silhouette During Sunset
This is a gorgeous Indian Army photo download with a silhouette effect of the sunset. I think this Indian Army HD picture can be a perfect alternative for customizing your desktop background with something cool. Configured in HD resolution, this wallpaper has 1920×1080 pixels or 1080p format. So, feel free to download this Indian Army HD image in its original size.
Picture of an Indian Army with Tiranga Decoration
Feel free to download this Indian Army Picture and set this picture as your desktop background. Featured a picture of the Indian Army and was decorated with the Tiranga. The picture was configured in 4K Ultra HD with 3840×2160 pixels. This is The Kumaon Regiment, one of the most decorated infantry regiments of the Indian Army. The Kumaon Regiment has a glorious past spanning around 225 years. Kumaon Regiment is not only proud of India but also the representing face of Ranikhet as well. Ranikhet is the Regimental Center of the Kumaon Regiment. This regiment is also one of the factors of the beauty of this place. The Kumaon Army gets its recruits from the Kumaonis of the Kumaon division and Ahirs. The Kumaon regiment also has affiliated to it three battalions of the Naga Regiment and two Territorial Army units.
Para Special Forces – Para SF – Para Commando Indian Army
It’s free to download and share this picture of Para Special Forces Indian Army or Para Commando. You can also use this cool Indian Army man image for your desktop background. Featured with HD resolution, this Para Special Force wallpaper has a configuration of 1920×1080 pixels. So, you will easy to use it for widescreen monitors. Para Commando HD wallpaper download.
Para Special Forces are one of the units of the Parachute Regiment in the Indian Army. These special forces are tasked with special missions such as direct action, counter-terrorism, special reconnaissance, counter-proliferation, seek and destroy, personnel recovery, and many more. Furthermore, The Parachute Regiment presently has seven Special Forces, six Airborne, two Territorial Armies, and one Counter-Insurgency (Rashtriya Rifles) battalion in its fold.
There are several facts about para commandos you didn’t know, here are several facts about this regiment:
- Due to being a para, all personnel are first required to qualify as Paratroopers, the selected candidates may choose to advance to the SF selection
- All Indian paratroopers are volunteers where only the serving army personnel can opt for para no one else
- There is a probationary period of 3 months for all when men undergo various physical & mental tests
- The next selection is the PTS (Paratroopers Training School) at Agra, U.P. SF has 6 months probationary period
- It is one of the longest and toughest phases in the world and the attrition rate is very high and is close to 80%
- The regiment needs to be kept at the optimum level of operational efficiency and physical fitness
- The Parachute Regiment is perhaps the only one in the Indian Army to have taken part in every theater and every operation in and outside the country
- They are also popular as “RED DEVILS”
- the Parachute Regiment had essentially two components: the traditional parachute force and the Parachute Special Forces units
- There are 5 types of Parachute Special Forces units: the 1 Para (SF), 2 Para (SF), 9 Para (SF), 10 Para (SF), and 21st Para (SF)
- The Special Forces Battalions are organized entirely differently in a way that gives them the capability to operate in smaller teams.
How to Join the Indian Army
The easiest way to get the best information is by visiting the official website of Join Indian Army at http://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Choose the type of commission and get the training
In the Indian Army program, there are two options to join: as a Permanent Commission Indian Army and as a Short Service Commission Indian Army. Permanent Commission means a career in Army until you retire. You should join National Defence Academy, Pune, the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, or the Officers Training Academy, Gaya.
As an alternative, you can also have the option to join the Indian Army and serve on Short Service Commission for 10 up to 14 years. After joining for 10 years, there are three options: 4 Years extension, elect for Permanent Commission, or retire. You should go to the Officers Training Academy at Chennai according to your position in the final order of merit, up to the number of vacancies available at the time.
- Medical Examination
Recommended candidates appear before the medical board for carrying out their medical board after the SSB results. SSB (Services Selection Board) is an organization that assesses the candidates for becoming officers in the Indian Armed Forces. The tests are of both types i.e. written and practical task-based. Medical Examination takes 4 to 5 days’ time for the concerned Military Hospital to complete the medical board and after that, the candidates are dispersed. Here are several places for Appeal Medical Board:
- Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt
- Command Hospital, Southern Command, Pune
- Command Hospital, Eastern Command, Kolkata
- Command Hospital, Central Command, Lucknow
- Command Hospital, Western Command, Chandimandir
- Command Hospital, Air Force, Bangalore
- Command Hospital, Northern Command, C/o 56 APO and
- INHS, Ashvini, Mumbai
- How to Become an Indian Special Forces Paratrooper
The Parachute Regiment consisting of PARA and PARA (SF) battalions is the elite volunteer force of the Indian Army. So, the regiment needs to be at an optimum level of operational efficiency and physical fitness. They
should be comparatively young, physically fit and mentally robust, intelligent, innovative, and highly motivated.
- How To Become a PARA Commando – Officers
1. For gentlemen Cadets of IMA and OTA: Pre-Commission. Volunteer GCs from IMA/OTA will be commissioned at the scale of two officers per battalion per year. These officers will be allotted a parent regiment by MS Branch.
2. For Officers serving in the Indian army [Post Commission]: Officers from all Arms and Services can volunteer for the Parachute Regiment subject to them having less than five years of service on the day they volunteer, being in the medical category SHAPE-I and being graded `EXCELLENT’ in BPET. These officers will retain their affiliation to their Regiment/Corps (as parent regiment).
- How to Apply for PARA Special Force
Officers will forward their application in duplicate to the MS Branch (MS-2) duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer with a recommendation of higher HQ (one up). The application of volunteer officers including those from AMC will NOT be withheld at any level, even though the officers in the chain may not recommend the same.
- Probation Period During PARA Special Force Selection
- All ranks (Officers and PBOR) Volunteering for the Parachute Regiment will undergo probation in respective units, as under para Bns: 90 daysPARA (SF) Bns: 180 days to include continuation training.
- All ranks who do not qualify for probation will be reverted to their parent regiment.
- Parachute Jump Training. On successful completion of probation, all ranks will undergo a Para Basic course at PTS, Air Force, Agra, on successful completion of which they will be permanently absorbed in the Parachute Regiment. All ranks who do not volunteer to jump will be reverted to their parent Regiments.
- Permanent Absorption. On successful completion of probation, the PARA/ PARA (SF) battalions will take action for permanent absorption of the individual through Record Office, The Parachute Regiment. All individual documents will accordingly be forwarded by the unit/Record Office concerned to the Parachute Regiment Record Office. Source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-become-an-Indian-Special-Forces-paratrooper
Indian Army Man Image for Mobile Phones
This is a picture of Indian soldiers in special resolution. I use this picture as one of my best collections of Indian Army man images for mobile phones. This Indian Army HD picture is featured with the Indian soldier picture in a configuration of 1080×1920 pixels resolution. The picture shows you a close-up photo of Indian soldiers marching during the Republic Day parade in New Delhi, India. This is the Parachute Regiment Indian Army. The Parachute Regiment is the airborne infantry regiment of the Indian Army.
Kumaon Regiment Indian Army 4K Ultra HD Picture
I love to share with you one of the best Indian army pictures. This is one of the best Indian Army images with a picture of the Kumaon regiment in 4K Ultra HD resolution. You will get this picture in 3840×2160 pixels if you download it in the original size. I hope that you will love to use this picture of the Indian Army as a desktop background.
Sikh Regiment Indian Army Desktop Background
Sikh Regiment is the highest decorated regiment Of that makes enemies tremble with fear. The Sikh Regiment fought with extreme gallantry during the 1st and 2nd World Wars under the Royal British Army. Currently, The Sikh Regiment is a 19-battalion-strong, infantry regiment of the Indian Army. This is a desktop background with a picture of the Sikh Regiment Indian Army. Specially designed in high resolution, this Indian Army picture has a configuration of 1920×1080 pixels.
Mobile Phone Wallpaper with Soldier in Silhouette
I recommend you use this cool picture of a soldier as your smartphone background. This is a mobile phone wallpaper with a silhouette of a soldier with his gun.
Indian Sikh Regiment Army Picture for Mobile Phones
This is a picture of the Indian Sikh Regiment Army. This picture was conditioned in HD resolution for mobile phones. The Sikh Regiment is an infantry regiment of the Indian Army that recruits from the Sikh community. Enlisted soldiers are strictly recruited from the Sikh community of Punjab and the surrounding states. And then, they trained internally by the regiment, in which they tend to spend most of their careers. This regiment is the most decorated regiment in the Indian Army.
Parachute Regiment Indian Army During Republic Day Parade
It’s nice to share with you this cool picture of the Parachute Regiment Indian Army. They are the marching contingent in the parade of the Republic Day celebration. In order to make this picture easy to download, this photo was adjusted to HD quality. So, currently, the photo has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The Parachute Regiment is the airborne infantry regiment of the Indian Army. The badge of this regiment is an open parachute with the word “Regiment”, wings, and the whole in silver metal. The company has eleven regular, one Rashtriya Rifle, and two Territorial Army battalions.
Wallpaper of Kumaon Regiment Indian Army During Training
It’s a good alternative to use this wallpaper of the Kumaon Regiment Indian Army for your desktop background. Specially designed for Indian Army lovers, this picture has a resolution of 4K Ultra HD. So, you will get the picture in 3840×2160 pixels by downloading this one of the best Indian Army photo downloads in the original size.
Soldiers of The Indian Army US Army During a Training
Indian Army soldiers with the 99th Mountain Brigade’s 2nd Battalion, 5th Gurkha Rifles, execute an ambush for paratroopers with the U.S. Army’s 1st Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, N.C. This is the Indian Army which participated in Yudh Abhyas, an annual bilateral training event between the armies of the United States and India. Taken from www.thewire.in, this wallpaper is a good background for your PC or laptop.
Photo Of Indian Army Training for Wallpaper
I recommend you add this photo training of the Indian Army as one of your wallpaper collections. This photo was taken from www.indianarmy.nic.in. This photo shows you two soldiers of the Indian Army in their training activity. I think this picture is one of the cool photos for Indian Army wallpapers.
Indian Army and US Army in JBLM
This is a cool photo of the Indian Army and the US Army in JBLM. The picture was taken by Daniel Schroeder during Yudh Abhyas 15, an annual, U.S. Army Pacific-sponsored Theater Security Cooperation Program. The location of this program is in JOINT BASE LEWIS-McChord (JBLM), WA, UNITED STATES. Yudh Abhyas is an annual, U.S. Army Pacific-sponsored Theater Security Cooperation Program bilateral exercise designed to strengthen the U.S. and Indian army partnership.
On this website, I have a lot of Indian Army photos that you can download for free. You can visit our pictures of the Indian Army gallery by visiting our collection below.
Indian Army Images HD
- Parachute Regiment Para Special Forces (SF) Logo Wallpaper
- Indian Army Pant Wallpaper in HD with 1080p
- Indian Army Images and Wallpapers in HD
- Indian Army Watch Picture in 4K for Wallpaper
- Para Special Forces Logo Wallpaper
- Picture of Bofors Gun 155 mm for Indian Army Desktop Backgrounds
- Indian Army Vehicle Picture for Wallpaper
- Picture of HAL Rudra Indian Army Helicopter for Wallpaper