Allpicts.in – Now, I want to give you a view of information about Belogradchik in Bulgaria. Belogradchik is one of the best places to visit in Bulgaria. It’s a manmade construction set against a stunning outcrop of rocks. The rocks vary in color from primarily red to yellow; some of the rocks reach up to 200 m in height. The Belogradchik Rocks have been declared a Natural Landmark by the Bulgarian government and are a major tourist attraction in the region.
Belogradchik is a fortress that has been standing strong for centuries. The name for the fortress literally translates to “White Construction”, and refers to the shining fortress rising high above the town. The construction of fortress was built during the Roman Empire. The fortress was made with rock verticals up to 230 feet tall. Currently, the Belogradchik Fortress area is over 10,000 square meters. The walls are around 2 meters thick at their base and up to 12 meters high.
Moreover, I use this picture of Belogradchik as one of the wallpaper collections with many best places in the world. I recommend you to visit our gallery below to get more pictures of many beautiful places.
Beautiful Places in The World
- Natural Images HD 1080p Download with Eilean Donan Castle Long Exposure Photo
- Beautiful Sunny Beach in Nessebar Bulgaria
- Beautiful Nature Picture of Divi-divi Tree in Eagle Beach Aruba
- High-Resolution Nature Pictures with Beautiful Wood Bridge in Banff National Park
- High Resolution Nature Photo of Prokletije Mountains for Desktop Background
- Anse Source d’Argent – A Beautiful Beach with Stunning Granite Rock Formations
- London Camden Town Picture for Background
- Picture of Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk on Staten Island
- Beautiful Nature Wallpaper of Gökova Akyaka Mugla in Turkey
- Natural Images HD 1080p Download with Christmas Tree Point Road and the Hills of Twin Peaks