Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Picture of The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
If you looking for a cool fighter jet wallpaper for your laptop background, you can use this photo. This is The Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor photo in HD resolution with 1920×1080 pixels. I recommend you to use this cool picture as one of your favorite desktop background. So, feel free to directly download this wallpaper and have fun.
F-22 Raptor Specs
F-22 Raptor Facts
Fighter Jet Wallpapers
This fighter jet is the fifth-generation of stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force (USAF). This aircraft has a single-seat, twin-engine and was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic warfare, and signal intelligence capabilities. The F-22 was designed for a lifespan of 30 years and 8,000 flight hours.
If you’re talking about The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, there are several questions associated with this fighter jet. On this time, I would like to give you several answers of several frequently asked questions. Including how many F-22 Raptors does the US have? how much does an F-22 Raptor cost? how fast does the F-22 Raptor go? how many F-22 were built? Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor specs/specifications? how much F-22 cost per flying hour? and many more.
The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor Specifications
After looking for information about F-22 Raptor Specs, there is a complete information about the F-22 Raptor specifications on the website of lockheedmartin.com. Here are the specs:
- Length: 62 ft/18.90 m
- Height: 16.7 ft /5.09 m
- Wingspan: 44.5 ft/13.56 m
- Wing Area: 840 sq ft/78.04 sq m
- Horizontal Tail Span: 29 ft/8.84 m
- Weight Empty: 43,340 lb/19,700 kg
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 83,500 lb/38,000 kg
- Internal Fuel: 18,000 lb/8,200 kg
- With Two External Wing Tanks: 26,000 lb/11,900 kg
- Speed: Mach 2 class
- Power Plant: Two F119-PW-100 turbofan engines with two-dimensional thrust vectoring nozzles
- Engine Thrust: 35,000 lb/15,876 kg
The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor Facts
There are several facts about The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. I try to collect this facts due to answer you for the previous questions.
- How many F-22 Raptors does the US have? According to the U.S. Air Force, as many as 17 F-22 Raptors may have been significantly damaged or destroyed in the hurricane. The U.S. Air Force is the only operator of the F-22. It ordered 8 test and 187 operational production aircraft. In November 2012, it had 184 production aircraft in inventory. As of May 2018, the U.S. Air Force had 186 available F-22 Raptor air frames in its inventory. With potentially 17 out of commission due to damage or destruction.
- How many F-22 were built? Lockheed Martin delivered 195 F-22s to the Air Force beginning in 1997, with eight used as test aircraft.
- How much does an F-22 Raptor cost? The F-22 is expensive, the cost of one aircraft alone is an estimated $334 million which includes research and development (unit cost of $150 million).
- How fast does the F-22 Raptor go? Based on the information about F-22 Raptor specs, the speed of the F-22 Raptor is Mach 2 class. The F-22 can ramp it up all the way to 2.25 Mach ( 1,500 mph or 2,410 km/h). It climbs at a rate of 62,000 feet per minute.
- How much F-22 cost per flying hour? The flight cost per hour for an F-22 is roughly $60,000.
Finally, feel free to download and save this picture of The F-22 Raptor. As an alternative, you can also download another fighter jet wallpapers on our gallery below:
Fighter Jet Wallpapers
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with F-16 Fighting Falcon Take Off
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with U.S Air Force F-35A Lightning II Aircraft
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Photo of F-35A Joint Strike Fighter in The Sky
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with F/A-18A Hornet on Runaway
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Picture of The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with F-35A Joint Strike Fighter in the Royal Australian Air Force
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Close Up Photo of F-35A Joint Strike Fighter of the Royal Australian Air Force
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Sukhoi SU-30 Flanker
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Royal Australian Air Force F/A-18B Hornets
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Mikoyan MiG-35 Fulcrum
- Fighter Jet Wallpaper with Serbian Mikoyan MiG-29 Fulcrum