I have numerous wallpapers with logo of Dallas Cowboys. On this time, I would like to share you more wallpapers collection. So you can customize them as your option background for laptops, smartphones or PC desktops. All the wallpapers are in high quality and high resolution. This is one of the finest Dallas Cowboys logo wallpaper with various custom pins. This pins usually used for many activities of Dallas Cowboys team and their fans. I hope you will love to save and share this Dallas Cowboys pins wallpaper.
Basically, the logo of the team is simply a navy blue star with white and navy blue outlines. Recent logo is the second version, the first logo was only a blue star. The first logo was used since 1960-1963. Furthermore, The Dallas Cowboys are a professional American football team based in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The Cowboys compete in the National Football League (NFL) as a member club of the league’s National Football Conference (NFC) East division.
On this time, I also want to give you further facts that you don’t know. Here are numerous facts about Dallas Cowboys.
– The Cowboys beat Detroit 5-0 in the 1970 divisional playoff game.
– The Dallas Cowboys have played in 31 Playoff seasons (as of 2014) including years 1966-1973, 1975-1983, 1985, 1991-1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2014.
– The Dallas Cowboys have won the Super Bowl five times. They won Super Bowl VI, XII, XXVII, XXVIII, and XXX.
– The Dallas Cowboys are worth approximately $3.2 billion. This makes them the most valuable NFL team.
– The Dallas Cowboys team colors are navy, silver, and white.
– The Dallas Cowboys have had numerous team nicknames such as America’s Team, Doomsday Defense, The Boys and Big D.
– The team mascot is Rowdy.
Furthermore, I want you to visit our pictures collection below to download more wallpapers of Dallas Cowboys.
31 Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Logo Wallpaper with Various Custom Pin